Jun 8, 2005

New Slang

Okay, it is only the middle of my call, and I've already 'personally' (I use the quotes because I am, after all, still a student and still need an actual resident to follow behind me) accepted three patients. That is because we as a team have admitted nine patients. It isn't even midnight, people. STAY HOME!!!

I am taking a quick breather before the next two cases get here (a sickle cell kid and a child abuse case are on there way as I type) and I remembered the BURST of INSPIRATION I had the other day on my walk home.

I have come up with a new slang term. One that is SURE to SWEEP the nation with its brilliantosity. Ready? Okay, instead of saying that someone, or something is boring, we will now refer to that occasion/person as a "sweat stain." Get it? (Probably not, I was kind of tired that day.) No - listen! It is because sweat is body odor - B.O., right? And it makes a ring on people's shirts? Get it? B.O.-ring?

Ack! There goes the pager...

Spread the word people. Call is SUCH a sweat stain.

No comments: