Sep 22, 2005

Games

My last post bored even me, so here are some fun baby shower pictures to make up for it!

This is a game I call "Paper Plate on Head, Draw Baby" as I don't have a better name for it, and I like giving things descriptive titles. Basically, you put a paper plate on your head and... draw a baby. Then the mom voted for the best looking baby. Which was hard, as they all looked like fancy blobs.


This game still makes me laugh. I took six different varieties of candy bar and melted them into six diapers. Then we passed them around the circle and people had to identify them by smell and appearance. This is the Mom-to-be looking thoroughly disgusted. Just wait a few months, dear. You'll be begging for the chocolate filled diapers.


Here are the dirty diapers. The Snickers looked the best, I thought. Warning if you ever decide to play this game on your own: don't make the diapers yourself or you will eat all the parts of the candy bars you don't melt and then you will feel sick. I can't - I mean you can't eat as much candy in one sitting as you could when you were eight. Ahhh... Halloween...


Here is Ari opening baby presents. Baby presents are SO much fun. In fact, from now on, all I want are baby presents. I don't care that I'm not pregnant, and probably won't be for the forseeable future. I want cute baby things, darn it!


This was my gift to the future baby. It's a blanket! This is the first and only white thing that I've ever crocheted. That was some white-white yarn.

No comments: