Sep 19, 2005

Eek!

I was just about to leave when I got it: my first interview invitation! And it isn't even from here (aka the 'pity' interview)!! It is from Phoenix... not my top choice, but definitely in the running...

Look:
We have reviewed your application and would welcome the chance to meet you at
one of our program's interview dates.


Okay, not terribly exciting sounding, but still...Yippee!! I feel much relieved. I've been feeling like a second-hand applicant lately. Mostly due to feeling that way when I applied to med school for the third time. Remnants of that feeling of mediocrity have made it hard to get excited about this round of applications. But now I am!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Congratulations! They would be lucky to have you.

The one and only Tree said...

Congrats!!!!

Melissa said...

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!! An interview in sunny Arizona!