Nov 14, 2005

Here's To Healthy Chompers!

My dreaded dentist appointment was this morning. And as it turns out, my teeth are just fine!

In other news, I'm apparently a wimp now, and can't handle a little pain.

Actually, my sore tooth (the one that I thought I'd need a root canal in) was feeling better today. I almost didn't go to the dentist, but I didn't want to risk my periodontal health.

To celebrate healthy teeth everywhere, I got some little gifts for the welfare of our family pets' teeth:


Murphy and Lexi enjoy chewing on bones to keep their teeth healthy. But actually, what they enjoy even more than that, is trying to get whatever the other one has.


I don't know what cats use to keep their teeth healthy, so I just got Slater a catnip tennis ball. I think I only succeeded in scaring the poor cat. Oh, well. I don't think tennis balls are great for teeth anyway.

No comments: