Jul 12, 2005

T-minus Twenty Hours

Well... That's it. I'm officially done studying for Step 2. I believe that is the scariest part about studying for a huge test: stopping. I was going to attempt to finish all 1500-some Kaplan questions, but I'm calling it quits with 200 to go. I do feel a bit of free-floating anxiety about that, but I told myself that if I did well on the practice questions the USMLE provides, I'd be done. I got a freaking 85% overall! I qualify that as good. Freak occurence, perhaps, but good nonetheless.

Now comes the question of what to do with the rest of my time. I live to study. Everything else I've done this last month has merely been... study break. Soooo... No more studying (no matter how tempted I am to just run through the Cram Pages of First Aid just one more time).

Maybe I'll go to the mall.... Mmmm. Mall....

I was planning on getting a hotel room closer to the testing center, like I did last year, but it would have cost nigh on $120. What am I? Made of money? So, alas, no Drury Inn this year. It means an even worse night of sleep, but at least I'll have that $120 to... spend at the mall... Mmmm. Mall....

Wish me luck!

No comments: