Jul 9, 2005

Beans, Lots of Beans, Lots of Beans, Lots of Beans

I wish my brain thought up stuff like this.

Since it does not, I shall continue studying... Blech.

The Clinical Skills exam was entirely unremarkable. I was there with Meg, and there were actually two other people from our class there (and twenty complete strangers). I will say that I found it extremely annoying to be ushered around by the proctors going "Doctors! This way, please, doctors!"

I don't know what I found so annoying about it. Perhaps because once you're out of elementary school, people tend to stop referring to groups of people as a collective noun. "Lawyers! Please smile for the camera now, lawyers." "Okay, shoe salesmen, we are going to go here next." Anyway. It was annoying.

The rest of the day was... eh. Pretty uneventful. We are warned not to speak of the actual test, on threat of expulsion from the Medical Licensing thingy. It would be a "Testing Irregularity" if I was to say too much. So I shan't! The lunch they provided was good, though.

Rush hour in Tlanta is icky.

One week until the next Harry Potter! Can you taste the excitement!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, the cow is back!

No comments: