Apr 19, 2004

Horoscopes

Life is hard sometimes, and is made even more so when people don't behave in ways that become them. I am often the one behaving inappropriately, but not always. Today, I think I've been doing a good job... It's the first time I've been around the people who decided to no longer be my friend since the night that it all happened. We have to work together for the next year, so I assumed we'd have some sort of contact today - a hello, a smile, a glare, a slap across the face...something. But, nope. Nothing. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. Does any one have any advice? How do I make people that are not talking to me change? Is there some secret? I'm totally clueless, and feel helpless. Time heals all wounds. I just wish time would fast forward a bit...

On another note - This was in my horoscope today: The next ten days promise to be major milestones in your personal history. Just imagine what you can do next. Weird? Maybe...

No comments: