Mar 28, 2004

Slow computers...

...really annoy me. My brain is moving much to fast to sit and wait for the computer to catch up. Though... it is just the Kaplan web site that is being slow. Maybe that just means I should be done studying for the day. That's actually not a bad idea, now that I think of it. I need to get up early and hit it all again. Today was a good study day (I even raised my overall average to 61%!!!!). I hope the next three days will be as well - then that is it! I'm done! I can't wait.

Of course, now that this is coming to an end, all that other junk is resurfacing in my mind. Maybe it is just hormones. I miss my friends. That's all. Though I must say, I've had the opportunity to spend more time with several people that I've neglected in the past. It has been very nice. People are so cool. I wish that could be my job: hanging out with people. That would be ideal.

I only get hungry at night. I barely eat during the day any more, but hit 10 or 11 pm, and I'm liable to eat... anything, really. Mmm. Don't brownies sound good?

No comments: