Mar 31, 2004

Silly Dramatic Essence

Brenna says: i started a blog

visit my webpage, fools --> www.nocondiments.com says: a blog?

Brenna says: it is a good way to procrastinate

Brenna says: yes... blog... you know...blog.

visit my webpage, fools --> www.nocondiments.com says: nah

Brenna says: you haven't heard of blogs?

visit my webpage, fools --> www.nocondiments.com says: nope

Brenna says: hmmm...that surprises me.... Blog = weblog. People just write junk online

visit my webpage, fools --> www.nocondiments.com says: oh weird

Brenna says: it's fun

visit my webpage, fools --> www.nocondiments.com says: you're not gong to show me yours?

Brenna says: want the address? it really is just ramblings, but I have a good time : http://bay-bay.blogspot.com

visit my webpage, fools --> www.nocondiments.com says: sure thing

visit my webpage, fools --> www.nocondiments.com says: ok brenna

visit my webpage, fools --> www.nocondiments.com says: #1 your life should be one of those hilarious sitcoms

visit my webpage, fools --> www.nocondiments.com says: u do odd things...

Brenna says: why?

Brenna says: I do?

visit my webpage, fools --> www.nocondiments.com says: haha

visit my webpage, fools --> www.nocondiments.com says: you're just funny

visit my webpage, fools --> www.nocondiments.com says: and u need to write a book

Brenna says: well... thanks, I guess...

Brenna says: what sort of book?

visit my webpage, fools --> www.nocondiments.com says: biblio

visit my webpage, fools --> www.nocondiments.com says: life story

Brenna says: that would be fun

visit my webpage, fools --> www.nocondiments.com says: ok

Brenna says: and much less stressful than actually living the life!

visit my webpage, fools --> www.nocondiments.com says: but your life has this silly dramatic essence

Brenna says: "silly dramatic essence" I like that

visit my webpage, fools --> www.nocondiments.com says: but definetly relatable

No comments: