Sep 28, 2004

Snapshots of Forever

I started this on Tuesday night, but as I was RUNNING around the whole night, I never had a chance to finish it. Eh, thinks I, I'll post it anyway.

My first night on Trauma Call. It's an overnight call, which means there is the potential for me to be up all night. I don't think I've done that before... I've gone to bed exceptionally late (8am or so), but there was always the idea of bed. I do not know when I will be reunited with my oh-so-comfortable bed. But, I guess 26 years of age is a good time to pull my first all-nighter.

Things that have happened today:

- I walked past two Asian men in time to hear one say (in an accent): "he had to empty his testicles."
- I have finally become confident in throwing instrument ties.
- I got butt blood on my shoe.
-

No comments: