Sep 6, 2004

Disorganization

So, I got the pictures posted below, but they are in no specific order. And, they're mostly of Susan, because she's holding all the ones of me hostage. She hasn't named her price yet, though... Maybe that's the revenge for the Eeyore incident. Not that I'm obsessive about pictures of myself... Maybe I am. But c'mon, everyone's got to have some "Egoistic Days." Go ahead, give it a shot. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Just don't shoot anyone else down in the process. That's just mean.

Now I have to review a book, and as a result I get $75 of textbooks - of my choice! How exciting is that?

Also, on the exciting front - I am getting published this summer! In the Journal of Integrative Medicine, or some such. It's from research that I did last summer. I didn't actually write any part of the article (maybe I contributed to the "Methods" portion), but I'm the third author listed. I have the feeling this will be the only thing I publish in my medical career, so it's a big deal!

Ugh. I have to be back in surgery in 12 hours.

No comments: