Nov 1, 2004

Out my EARS!

Today is November 1st. It marks the first day of National Novel Writing Month. I've taken it upon my humble self to write a (fantastic, one of a kind, best ever) novel.

Today also marks T minus about twenty days until I'm supposed to have about 20 items crocheted for the art/craft fair I'm attempting to sell my stuff in.

Problems:
1. I have very little in terms of actual plot for my novel. Though I do have a very engaging main character. Not based on me at all. Seriously.

2. Though I have copious amounts of yarn, I only have six items actually crocheted.

I, perforce, will have creativity busting out of every seam of my existence for the next month. Ack!

Meanwhile, back on the farm, I narrowly missed having to work with one of the (MM)PWHM on a presentation for Thursday. Phew. Thank the stars above for that.

TOMORROW IS ELECTION DAY. VOTE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, VOTE!!!!!

Then have a party to celebrate the END of CAMPAIGN ADS!!! I will personally bring the confetti and silly string.

No comments: