Nov 27, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving

Everyone. And Merry Christmas Season.

I'm in lovely Charleston. But it is raining. Still lovely, but wet.

Less than 12,000 words to go on my novel!!! Huzzah! Problem is, I don't think the story will actually be complete in 12,000 words... That's all right. I just need to make the 50,000 word mark by Tuesday. Then I can finish the story at my own pace (which I fear may be snail-like).

Three weeks left of Family Medicine then CHRISTMAS! My little heart is aquiver with excited thrillment.

But that could be because of the incredibly sweet, strong coffee that I just consumed.

I'm OFF! Like... a firework. (I could say like a dress on prom night, but that is just crude.) I'm off like six month old milk... That's not quite right, either. (I did have some once, though, kind of like an unintentional science project. I didn't actually have it as consuming it. I just mean it was there in my refrigerator. In all its gross nastiness.)

I shall inflict the rest of the words in my head onto my novel now.

No comments: