Feb 13, 2005

Slow Motion Day

Yesterday, being the proactive person that I (sometimes) am, I made a schedule for today. It looked like this:

9-12: Study at Panera
12-2: Laundry and bills
2-4: YMCA, shower, etc.
4-11: Chill

Here's what has happened so far:
9-12: Sleeping. Every once in a while waking up, with a bad stomach ache
12-2: Up, lunch, watching TV, trying to make stomach ache go away
2-3: Shower, dress
3-3:30: Go to Panera to study, realize that their internet isn't working, leave
3:30-4: Come to school to study, mess around on the internet

Somehow, I haven't even made it onto my schedule for the day! I decided to no work out because my stomach still hurts - I blame it on my diet over the last few days. (Diet here meaning 'the food I've eaten' rather than 'an attempt to reduce caloric intake and improve health')

Sigh. I don't really feel like studying, but I figure I ought to do at least ONE thing from my list. I still do intend to do laundry. And bills. Eventually...

I'm in the Fishbowl right now, because all the private study areas are taken. This place is crawling with little first and second years... They must have a test or something coming up. It is weird to be back in here after so long. To think I used to practically live here! Thank goodness for change.

But right now, to make myself feel a bit better, I'm going to Google people that I didn't like in High School. Tee-hee! It always makes me feel good to find no references to them... Like they don't exist.

No comments: