Feb 14, 2005

HVD!

When you put Happy Valentine's Day into an acronym, it sounds kind of like an infectious disease. Huh.

HAPPY HEART DAY ONE AND ALL. Much love to all the peeps out there - family, friends, teachers, patients, people who sell me coffee... all those near and dear!

On another note, I've declared today to be National Stair/Stare Day! What happens on NS/SD? Let me elucidate: Today, all day, you either 1. take the stairs whenever you are moving from one floor to another or 2. Stare at someone on the elevator as you move from one floor to another.

I've generally been choosing "stair," and man! eight flights is a lot! Especially after lunch. But I'm not too keen on being that weird girl who is staring at everone on the elevator. But thems the rules, people, I didn't make them up. (oh, wait...I did...)

HVD and NS/SD!!!

No comments: