Jul 7, 2004

Hmm.

I feel as if I should write something, but I have nothing to say. That is rare, actually. The fact that I have nothing to say. I usually have lots to say. But today? Nothing. Huh.

I think I may go to the mall. I haven't been there since April 2nd. The day I took my boards.

Did you know that it is July?

I had a patient start yelling at me this afternoon for hiding her "bill" today. (I think she was saying bill...I'm still not positive about that) I was informed that if her bill showed up on television, that it would become my bill. Also that I should stop pretending that I didn't know what damn bill she was talking about.

She knew that it was July.

Which I didn't.

Even though I fully understand that the reason I saw fireworks lighting up the night sky recently was in celebration of the union's 228th birthday and not because I was kissing my new-found soulmate. Because I was not kissing anyone, soulmate or otherwise.

Question of the day: Isn't the concept of "soul-mate" somewhat boring?

4 comments:

elaina said...

Hey Brenna. I ran into the giant/ogre that roams Sitka. -The same one that attended St. Olaf. Do you remember his name? I'm thinking his first name is Brian. Right? Wrong? Last name?

Brenna said...

I went to school with the Kevin McClear giant... I can't remember what his bro's name was. Perhaps it was Brian. Why? You interested? ;)

elaina said...

Haha. Well, ya know, he's sooo hot. Actually, maybe I'd date both of them at the same time! Yuck. My friend asked me what his name was because she saw him down at the 4th of July booths. I couldn't remember, but I knew YOU would... Anyways, adios.

Shannon in Alaska said...

Kevin IS hott and I'm marrying him this September!


(Be careful what you write on the internet, Google has a way of catching these things!)