May 19, 2004

Love a Sexy Villain Today

Lex Luthor. Is he one sexy villain, or what? The guy on Smallville anyway. There is another student here that looks remarkably like Michael Rosenbaum. Though, after a look at some of M. Rosenbaum's publicity pictures, the guy looks much better sans hair. Just a thought. Other sexy villains? I'm completely drawing a blank, but I know there are many.

It's on-call night again! They come so frequently... Ah, well, this is the last time I'm on call in Heme/Onc. I go to general medicine next. Should be interesting.

Anyway, I'm watching Smallville right now. It's hard to follow a show that you only see once or twice a season. I think I'd choose Lex over Clark if I lived in whatever town it is that they live in. Ha. Smallville. I seriously could not figure that out for a minute... I'm apparently more sleep-deprived than I thought. Le sigh. The Kents' house just exploded...? And apparently Lex is...dropping dead? Confusing show.

I'm waiting for American Idol to come on. Yee-haw! I can't wait to find out what happens. Will Fantasia make it thru the night? I do hope so. I'm a reluctant fan, but I actually like Fantasia. I'd probably buy a CD, even. Yes. I will buy a CD! I'm being decisive.

Tom Welling. Too attractive, yes or no?

Paperwork is calling my name. I'm going to get ahead!

No comments: