Aug 6, 2006

Clarification:

When I write orders for patients on the floor, a lot of times... well... I mess up - get a dose wrong or forget to specify that the patient with a G-tube should get their G-tube feeds in the G-tube. When I do that, I have to come back and write a 'clarification' order.

Today, I'm clarifying my blog! Though I don't think I've given any orders here. Until now: Send Me All Your Money!!!

Okay, back to topic. So. I just got a comment about my previous tirade about the new Chrysler ads. Turns out that Dr. Z is totally real! He is the bona fide CEO of Daimler Chrysler. I feel a bit bad about slamming an accent that is, in fact, a real one. Oops!

Knowing that, I guess I now _get_ the ads, in the fact that Dr. Z is making fun of himself. I still think the ads are a bit too 'inside joke' for me, though. Or that Dr. Z comes off as too much of a caricature to be believed as the CEO.

And the commercials still bug me.

Thanks for the info, though, "Interested Observer!" Gotta be someone out there keeping me honest.

Otherwise patients may start getting their G-tube feeds in their IV or something.

No comments: