Mar 29, 2006

Contest!

I would like to announce the First Ever Big Words Movie Quote Contest!!!

[bells and whistles go here]

The winner will receive (if they want it) a copy* of the movie in question.

Name the movie that goes with this quote:

"The only industry left was the manufacturing of space ships."


Include with your answer at least ten words (in sentence format) of why this movie rocks. Submit all answers to my comments section. And... if I don't know you, I'll need some sort of contact info.

*In VHS format. I'm not DVD nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's get real here...you're just trying to get rid of your VHS tapes so you don't have to pack them. How's that working out for ya?
Love, Dr. Phil

Melissa said...

Dr. Phil!!!

Is the movie Destination Moon? If it is, I've never seen it before.