Mar 27, 2005

Happy Easter!

As 40% of my grade in the OB rotation is based on the test that I take in... 12 days, I really would be doing myself a favor by studying. Apparently, I don't like myself all that much this weekend, though! I DO have the Discovery Channel on right now, though, and they are showing Babies: Special Delivery, whcih is chronicling several complicated pregnancies. So that is kind of like studying. Of course, with statements like "She's also been given penicillin, because she tested positive for Group Beta strep" however, are probably doing me more harm than good. It is Group B strep. The "B" stands for... well, "B."

Another great educational comment: "But in the high risk unit, nothing is ever routine!"

I think I may find more helpful (and relevant!) information here.

I hope everyone is sitting at home nursing a stomach ache after stuffing their faces with pounds of chocolate bunnies!

No comments: