Jun 3, 2004

Match.com

A personal statement I would never respond to:

I am someone with an inquisitive mind who views life as a course of daring adventure. blech! Being open to new things and striving to live life to the fullest is very important to me, as I still firmly believe that life is essentially what you make out of your finite time in this world and I believe that was a horrible run-on sentence that MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. I constantly try to learn something (both from good and bad good and bad whats? oysters?) and like to immerse myself into deep philosophical debates in other words: I think I'm smarter than almost everyone and generally connect well with those who crave for deep meanings of life and understand that there is more to life than making the ends meet from one peroid to another in other words: I'm poor. I am open minded and don't want to preclude anybody I'd give this guy ten dollars if he could actually give me the definition of "preclude". I believe we all offer something to learn from each other in a certain way for instance: I could teach this boy some grammar. If you are looking for an adventurer with an eclectic range of interests and zest for life as long as he's ZEST-fully clean, I would love to hear from you. Thank you! You're welcome!

No comments: