Jul 25, 2006

Yes, I Watch Too Much TV

A non-medical post today. Really just some rants about commercials...

First: Chrysler. This Dr. Z character? No. Bad. Bad bad bad. The commercials drive me crazy, and they're always on. I hate hate hate them. If I had been thinking of buying a new car, it would be anything but a Chrysler at this point. Dress a young guy in a bad wig/mustache and make him talk in a bad fake German accent? Who pitched that idea? And who said 'that sounds perfect!' I'd really really hate to see the ideas that they didn't use.

Second: Head-On. Apply directly to the forehead. Head-On. Apply directly to the forehead. Head-On. Apply directly to the forehead. What the??? Does it provide omniscience? Or at least mild ESP? Cause if so, I'll totally buy it.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I have never seen this "Head-On" commercial you speak of.

But I have seen the Dr. Z one. I either dont get it, because I've never once thought it to be funny, OR it's just that incredibly stupid and pointless.

"Izz hour cleeeneest S UL Veee evah, Izz a joulk. Yesss.." I cant type in a fake German accent.

Kris said...

What over post has interested observer posted?