Mar 9, 2011

Rock the Fanny Pack

I find that some days aren't very picture worthy. Case in point: today I got up, had coffee, did laundry, went for a run, groomed the cat, worked on my closet-turned home office, and started making invitations to my sisters bridal shower. Hmm. Maybe the invitations are picture worthy (really, they are going to be super cool), but that will have to wait!

Instead, another blast from the past. Me, 21-ish years ago. In my head, the math originally worked out to 11-ish years ago. Then I realized that I was incredibly wrong, and I'm actually 10 years older than I think I am. Sigh. I bet I could still rock a fanny pack this hard, though. Oh, yeah. I'm a Fanny Pack Rock Star.

If you look closely at this picture, you will realize that not only am I wearing a fanny pack in the traditional 'round the waist' location... See it? Oh, yes. I have a fanny pack on my wrist as well. Double Fanny Pack Rock Star!!



Incidentally, for those of you who know the story: I believe this picture was taken mere hours before my toenail was brutally ripped off my toe. Which hurt. A LOT. By this door:


Don't believe me? Here's proof:

No comments: