Mar 13, 2010

Gocco! Fail?

Melissa is here! As my maid of honor, I figured I'd make her work for me this weekend, in addition to running in a half marathon relay. (Go Yard girls!)

So, my save-the-dates (aka STDs for you non-wedding-blog-readers) were part way done, but I wanted to use my shiny new Gocco for another part of the STD.

If you haven't seen a Gocco print, feast your eyes on these:




Doesn't that make your mouth water and your head hurt wanting to make something just as extraordinarily awesome?!

I hadn't heard of a Gocco until about 4 months ago, after which I bought one from eBay. Melissa has known about them longer than I, and was excited at the prospect of using one, so I decided to finally break out my Gocco while she was here. Prior to that, I had spent hours watching how-to videos and reading about people's trials and travails with Gocco, and how many attempts it took to get it right and how frustrating the whole process was.

Well. I felt prepared. I had read everything I could find. Should be no problem, right?

Wellll..... It worked in a way... It certainly has a particular feel to it. Wanna see pictures? Haha! I'm going to make you wait! After I send them out (in April) I will post pictures.

Melissa and I are going to celebrate today by having lunch on the Napa Valley Wine Train. Mmmmm. Wine. And trains!

No comments: