Apr 22, 2005

Done!!!

It's over! Third year is over. I could cry. I probably will.

I did just totally fail the radiology test - you'd think that would be impossible with questions whose options include a. hot, b. noisy, c. dark, and so on. But that's what you get for not studying at all. But oh well! I don't care! Because third year is finito.

Now begins the year that I have been told, by many people, on many occasions will be 'the best year of my life.' I'll try not to prove them wrong. (Although, I must say I'm planning on my best years being when I'm in my 60s-80s)

Congrats to my fellow finishers. We did what felt impossible. How cool are we???

2 comments:

Melissa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What better way to bring in 4th year than cleaning your truck???

David and Ari said...

amazing.. . i'm so excited for you guys