Dec 19, 2007

The Wind Beneath Your Wings

I promised pictures, right? Let's proceed...

Background Info:
1. Though my last 'vacation' was a week off at the end of June, I spent that week moving. And it was hot.
2. My last "real" vacation was early April, nearly 8 months ago.
3. Through the vagaries of vacation scheduling, and a little fancy footwork, four of us (three residents and an resident-turned-attending) all had vacation at the same time.
4. Given the above, it was obvious what our course of action should be: CRUISE! Topped off with Disney World!!

This is how excited I was:

(Imagine flashing neon lights and loud music with a rockin' beat and a marching band and elephants and baton twirlers and Mexican jumping beans and Tickle Me Elmo and a man playing a harmonica in the background. Oh, and fireworks, don't forget the fireworks.)

We left on a Sunday...

Time's up. More later.

No comments: