Apr 3, 2005

Doomed

The White Cloud Strikes Again. Today is my last day on call and we, with two patients on service, are at the busiest we've been all day. Do you know how slowly time passes with very little to do? The answer is very slow. Very, very slow.

And another, larger, problem with this white cloud junk is the lack of opportunity to actually do anything. My vaginal delivery tally is up to four. My standing around, just being in the way during a vaginal delivery tally is up to three. I did get to help a little during one. A little.

And that's it. One of our two patients just delivered, the other won't go for a while. And I'm done with OB call forever in three hours. All I wanted to do was deliver one baby!

BUT.

I am DONE with OB call FOREVER in three hours. You're not going to hear me complain.

No comments: